Collegium Seminar GEN-ST197P
Instructor: Thaisa Way, Landscape Architecture
Contact Information: firstname.lastname@example.org/ 206 685 2523/ office in Gould 348F
Time and Place: Wednesdays, 1:30-2:20 PM, Gould 100
Office hours: Wednesdays, 2:30-3:30 PM, Gould 348
With all the discussions of sustainability, climate change, globalization, and urbanization, how do we sift through to figure out what we need to do and what we can do?
- How are our cities responding now with a majority urban community?
- What is the future of Seattle?
- How do build social, cultural, and environmental health?
- What does it mean to be a resilient city?
- What are the challenges AND the opportunities?
- How do we measure success?
Almadani, Abdulrahman Mohammed; Barnett, Thomas; Bi, Daniel; Eastland, Robert Grant; Kasman, Caroline Anne; Knight, Megan Elizabeth; Newman, Laura Elizabeth; Oros, George; Spensieri, Analise Nicole; Tsai, Anna Cecilia Tyan-Yi